The Puzzle Of Recruiting: Not Knowing How The Pieces Fit
On all levels the college recruiting process sucks. It sucks in the amount of time it requires to make all the pieces fit. It sucks because parents are spending thousands of dollars each and every year for exposure.
The process sucks because hardworking student-athletes are doing everything in their power to be the best that they can be, yet and still many of them are overlooked by college coaches.
Believe me when I tell you, the recruiting process is a puzzle and most do not know how all the pieces fit.
There are too many pieces and very little time to make heads or tails of the recruiting process and many who try their best to make those pieces fit fail.
I’m a teacher of the college recruiting process.
Please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter.
If you choose to subscribe all I ask is for your participation:
- Leave comments.
- Your opinion is welcomed, but please keep it clean.
- If you’re new please subscribe.
- Feel free to share the content.
Blog Post Content
- Are There Too Many Division I Basketball Programs?
- The Broken Star
- Should Standardized Tests Be Eliminated
- Student-Athletes Are Slipping Through The Cracks
Please leave a comment in the comment section below. Your comments are the oxygen we need to grow!