The Broken Star
The Broken Star is a story about one student-athlete who was unable to fulfill his dream of playing college basketball.
I ran into this man many years later and I was shocked and saddened to hear his story.
I want to share this story because many of us are connected to student-athletes in some type of way.
I believe it’s our moral obligation to do whatever we can to assist student-athletes in their dreams of playing in college.
I’m a teacher of the college recruiting process. Please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter. If you choose to subscribe all I ask is for your participation:
- Leave comments.
- Your opinion is welcomed, but please keep it clean.
- If you’re new please subscribe.
- Feel free to share the content.
Blog Post Content
- Should Standardized Tests Be Eliminated
- The Idea Behind The 100 Day Challenge
- I’m A Teacher
- Why Scouts Matter
- Something About The Parents
Please leave a comment in the comment section below. Your comments are the oxygen we need to grow!