Student-Athletes Are Slipping Through The Cracks
The alarm bells are going off and ringing loudly because there are still talented student-athletes slipping through the cracks of the recruiting process and no one is listening.
A lot of high school coaches refuse to get involved in recruiting. Many parents are stuck not knowing what to do. Should they hire a high-price recruiting service? Should they do their own recruiting? What exactly is the approach?
You only get one chance to go from high school athlete to college athlete.
I’m a teacher of the college recruiting process. Please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter. If you choose to subscribe all I ask is for your participation:
- Leave comments.
- Your opinion is welcomed, but please keep it clean.
- If you’re new please subscribe.
- Feel free to share the content.
Blog Post Content
- Will The G League Destroy College Basketball?
- Are There Too Many Division I Basketball Programs?
- The Broken Star
- Should Standardized Tests Be Eliminated
- Why Scouts Matter
Please leave a comment in the comment section below. Your comments are the oxygen we need to grow!