More African-Americans Are Playing Quarterbacks
More African-Americans are playing at quarterback and it’s not my imagination.
40 years ago, if not longer, African-American football athletes were discouraged from playing quarterback.
Their coaches changed their position and talked them out of being a quarterback.
African-American student-athletes were told that they weren’t smart enough to read defenses and that they couldn’t throw the football accurately.
It was all types of problems that were conjured up by these coaches to manipulate African-Americans into playing other positions when they really wanted to play quarterback.
Times have changed. The game has changed.
African-Americans are dominating at the quarterback position.
I’m a teacher of the college recruiting process. Please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter. If you choose to subscribe all I ask is for your participation:
- Leave comments.
- Your opinion is welcomed, but please keep it clean.
- If you’re new please subscribe.
- Feel free to share the content.
Blog Post Content
- Student-Athletes Are Slipping Through The Cracks
- Will The G League Destroy College Basketball?
- Are There Too Many Division I Basketball Programs?
- The Broken Star
- Should Standardized Tests Be Eliminated
Please leave a comment in the comment section below. Your comments are the oxygen we need to grow!