How To Handle Objections
Your ego is crushed, your pride is destroyed, the parent told you over and over again they’re not interested or maybe they said no thank you.
It could be something as simple as “Don’t call us, we’ll call you if we’re interested.” Whatever they’re saying, it’s an objection.
The easiest thing for a parent to do to you is to try and make you go away, but you cannot accept that approach.
Handling objections is about developing a strategy, sharpening your skills.
You’re trying to change the parent’s mind to your way of thinking.
You’re in business to sign them up. You want victories not losses or you will be out of business very soon.
I’m a teacher of the college recruiting process.
Please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter.
If you choose to subscribe all I ask is for your participation:
- Leave comments.
- Your opinion is welcomed, but please keep it clean.
- If you’re new please subscribe.
- Feel free to share the content.
Blog Post Content
- The Puzzle Of Recruiting: Not Knowing How The Pieces Fit
- Success Is Measured In The Follow-Up Phone Call
- Student-Athletes Are Slipping Through The Cracks
- Are There Too Many Division I Basketball Programs?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below. Your comments are the oxygen we need to grow!