Terms Of Service Agreement
Terms of service agreement between Woods Recruiting, parent/guardian of high school student athlete or student athlete of legal age.
By making a full payment or payment arrangements you are agreeing to the terms of service that will be provided by Woods Recruiting, its recruiting directors or scouts.
- Parents or legal guardians of high school student athlete agrees to be represented by Woods Recruiting, or a member of the Woods Recruiting staff, recruiting director or scouting, President of Woods Recruiting or other official representative of Woods Recruiting.
Under the terms of service agreement Woods Recruiting, recruiting directors or scouts cannot begin work until full payment of services have been received by Woods Recruiting.
Services Provided By Woods Recruiting
- Athletic Profile.The athletic profile will receive updates and adjustments throughout the recruiting process. The athletic profile, with picture and video is provided under the terms of service agreement.
- College lists.The college lists will receive updates and adjustments throughout the recruiting process. Student athlete, their parents or legal guardians will have input on the kinds of college programs Woods Recruiting targets. It is agreed upon that student athletes, their parents or legal guardians along with the guidance and assistance of representatives from Woods Recruiting, agree on the appropriate college programs to target for recruitment.
- E-mail marketing to college programs.Student athletes, their parents or legal guardians with the assistance of representatives from Woods Recruiting, will help in the crafting and constructing of e-mail that is sent to the appropriate college programs for college recruitment, college placement, and exposure to college programs.
- Social Media Marketing.Part of the recruiting directors’ and scouts’ responsibilities will be to help monitor social media websites. We will help with marketing of student athletes’ recruiting information to the appropriate college programs.
- One-on-one consulting with representatives of Woods Recruiting, recruiting director or scout, president of Woods Recruiting or other official representatives of Woods Recruiting.
The college recruiting process does bring about certain risks because there are no guarantees.
Woods Recruiting and its recruiting director, scout or President which are assigned to you will make every effort and every attempt to secure college placement.
The college recruiting process is extremely challenging and every scout, recruiting director and even the president of Woods Recruiting are highly skilled and trained in every aspect of guiding student athletes from high school to college.
You have hired Woods Recruiting to help guide student athletes and educate parents and guardians in the college recruiting process and its many challenges.
Woods Recruiting has an extremely high success rate of college placement. For every 100 student athletes who has signed up with Woods Recruiting, we have placed 95% in college.
Money Back Guarantee
After signing up with Woods Recruiting, if you feel that this is no longer an option for you there is a three day grace period. After three days all sales are final and the college recruiting process will begin.
Cancellation Of Service
Woods Recruiting reserves the right to cancel our agreement with the parents or guardians and high school student athletes for the following reasons:
- Conduct Detrimental.Conduct detrimental to the student athlete being recruited by any college program. The student athlete should engage in improper behavior which could turn college programs against him or her. If the improper behavior is deemed to be detrimental, Woods Recruiting reserves the right to cancel the college recruiting service.
- Academic Guidelines.Failure to meet academic guidelines: Student athletes, their parents or legal guardian must provide truthful and accurate academic information. They must not provide inaccurate information in an effort to deceive Woods Recruiting or manipulate the college recruiting process.
- Inappropriate social media behavior.Negative posting or comments are deemed inappropriate behavior on social media websites and could cause a college program to no longer be interested in a student athlete. If there is inappropriate social media behavior by student athletes, their parents or guardians, Woods Recruiting reserves the right to cancel the college recruiting service agreement.
- Rejecting of college scholarship offers or college offers.The goal of Woods Recruiting is to help secure college placement for student athletes. Woods Recruiting may bring multiple college scholarship offers from college programs to the student athlete, their guardians or parents. If offers are rejected, not accepted or turned down and those offers are deemed to be appropriate and acceptable, Woods Recruiting reserves the right to cancel the college recruiting service agreement.
- A Catastrophic Injury.If an unfortunate circumstance takes place such as catastrophic injury or death, Woods Recruiting reserves the right to cancel the college recruiting service agreement. Woods Recruiting has no control of the physical health or safety of the student athlete if an unfortunate catastrophic injury occurs where the student athlete can no longer compete at the high school or be recruited. Woods Recruiting is no longer liable or responsible to provide our college recruiting service. Woods Recruiting reserves the right to cancel the college recruiting service agreement.
- False and inaccurate information.Woods Recruiting reserves the right to cancel the college recruiting service agreement if it is proven that the student athlete, parents or guardians has provided false and inaccurate college recruiting information. Inaccurate or false information can include, first and last name, phone number, e-mail address. Student athletes, parents and guardians must provide appropriate and accurate contact information. Student athlete’s measurable such as, height, weight, athletic statistics or biographical information, pictures, and video must be of said student athlete. Woods Recruiting reserves the right to cancel the college recruiting service agreement if it is proven that the student athlete or their parents or guardians has lied in order to gain a college recruiting advantage.