Why go with Woods Recruiting?
We have an incredible amount of experience.
Woods Recruiting has been in business since 1989. We have an incredible and affordable price point that is suitable for any budget.
Many recruiting services want to charge thousands of dollars along with added fees. That’s not what we are about at Woods Recruiting.
We are incredibly dedicated to getting student athletes recruited, exposure to college coaches, with the ultimate goal of getting them placed in college and adding incredible value with educating the parents along the way.
Why Woods Recruiting?
- Woods Recruiting has helped thousands of student athletes get recruited and placed in college.
- We have a team of Recruiting Directors who’ve gone through a very challenging five week Intensive Training course.
- We have Scouts and Recruiting Directors on the ground, evaluating student athletes one on one.
- Our team is skilled in writing the Athletic Profiles that are read by college coaches.
- At Woods Recruiting, we are very knowledgeable in helping student athletes and parents select the proper college programs to target.
- At Woods Recruiting, we can diagnose any student athlete’s recruiting situation and develop a strategy on getting that student athlete recruited and placed in college.
- At Woods Recruiting, our prices are affordable and you will get great value for your money. If money is an issue, we do have various payment plan options to fit your budget.
- Longevity is a critical component to Woods Recruiting success. Woods Recruiting opened for business in August of 1989. With a track record of longevity, we understand every possible situation and scenario a student athlete will face and we also understand the kinds of questions parents will have.
- Woods Recruiting has proven methods on networking with college coaches. Our strategies have been developed through many years of testing out ideas and trying new strategies. The ultimate goal is to get a student athlete placed in college and we believe we can accomplish this consistently.
- The recruiting process is a jigsaw puzzle with 100,000 pieces in the box. Woods Recruiting knows how to put all of those pieces together.