On the college recruiting radar of today is high school football player Garrett Rand.
- Can this player take his talents to the next level?
- Whose recruiting him now?
- Is he a division one football player or something else?
- Is he a highly ranked?
- Does he have quality game film?
The college recruiting process is extremely challenging with many twists and turns. Throughout the recruiting process does Garrett Rand what it takes to be recruited by multiple college programs?
- How many schools are recruiting him now?
- Will we ever see him on TV?
- Is this young man receiving letters from college programs now?
What is your overall opinion of high school football player Garrett Rand Is he a very good player, a great player or an average player?
- Is he the best player on his team?
- Is he the best player in his conference or league?
- Is even the best player in his state?
College coaches all over the country are looking for players out of high school who can sometimes step in and played as freshman.
College programs are looking for players who they can develop and replace star players within a year or two; is Garrett Rand that player?
In the state where Garrett Rand plays football, is he considered one of the top high school football prospects or just an average football player trying to make a name for himself in this highly competitive world of college recruiting?
- Will he receive a full athletic scholarship?
- Is he a preferred walk on?
- Will he play as a freshman in college?
Many high school football players receive a great deal of help with the recruiting process from their high school coaches.
In this situation, does the high school coach get the job done when it comes to the college recruiting process or does the coach fall short?
Sometimes high school football players are overlooked by college coaches because of lack of exposure, playing on a losing football program or getting absolutely no help from the high school coach.
How does Garrett Rand coach stack up to the day to day details of the overall college recruiting process?
The college recruiting process is difficult, very challenging and time-consuming.
In your opinion, do you think Garrett Rand is being recruited by the right college programs or is there more that can be done for Garrett Rand in the college recruiting process?
Do you think the NCAA has too many restrictions that limit the college recruiting process? For example, should there be more contact of high school student athletes during their high school athletic career?
- Does he have the grades to be eligible for college.
- Does he have strong standardized test scores?
- Will he play at the junior college level?
- Are division two programs recruiting him?
- Will he be a pro prospect?
- Will we forgettable once in college?
The NCAA in my opinion may be too over-protective with all of their ridiculous rules about recruiting and the treatment of student athletes. What do you think?
Will Garrett Rand be a major college football recruit and what will be his lasting impact at the college level?
Sometimes, there’s so much attention paid to student athletes at the high school level that we often forget what they do once they reach college.
How will the story of Garrett Rand be told?