Working for Woods Recruiting requires a full commitment, anything else is not acceptable.
Money is a big factor in this process.
The college recruiting process is very powerful and skilled college scouts are needed.
- Attending high school games weekly.
- Building relationships with club and high school coaches.
- Being available for additional training and meetings with Woods Recruiting.
- Building leads consistently.
- Posting recruiting information on social media.
- Putting in extra hours per week to succeed.
- Setting goals to achieve long-lasting success.