SEC: Auburn leads BCS; Can Gators turn it around?
SEC links for Monday:
- Ralph Russo of the AP reports that Auburn is now No. 1 in the BCS standings.
- Cameron Newton has forced the game to evolve, writes Randy Kennedy of the Mobile Press-Register.
- Tigers tighten up on defense, writes Jay G. Tate of the Montgomery Advertiser.
- Ole Miss knows it will need total game to beat Auburn, writes Kyle Veazey of the Clarion-Ledger.
- Mark Bradley of the AJC likes Georgia over Florida this Saturday in Jacksonville.
- Georgia awaits Florida’s surprises, writes David Jones of Florida Today.
- Florida seeking a turnaround of its own, writes Marc Weiszer of the Athens Banner-Herald.
- South Carolina wants to build on stout second-half finish at Vanderbilt, writes Travis Haney of the Charleston Post and Courier.
- The Auburn loss will gnaw at LSU, writes Randy Rosetta of The Advocate.
- Chance to play early could help Tennessee recruiting, writes John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.